Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Breaking hearts are exhausting!

I cannot believe how exhausted I become these days. I am as tired as I ever was when Cay was in the hospital. This fight to bring Marina home is incredibly intense. I have run circles around a very large wall trying to find our way into her world, to save her and bring her home. But this punishment for a silly little fight is too much. If I knew then what I know now I would not ever call 911 if I even truly needed them. I simply don't trust the government to make judgements about me and my family based solely on old paperwork. That is ridiculous to say that something that happened 10 and 14 years ago has more weight than who we are now....and who we have spent ten years becoming. The punishment is way out of whack on this. I agree that people need guidelines and checkpoints, but there has to be a better system of reading them. Lives are at stake and I will not rest until this is settled to a better way. How many mean people in this world that are dumb enough to be documented on it, are conning their friends into giving them thousands of dollars to adopt a little girl from the Ukraine? That is what the state of SC has basically mandated...that we are not fit, as judged by strangers and that we are fit as judged by those who know us and love us. I am going insane trying to find the justice and logic in this situation. I am going to change that law. Good morning Marina! It is 6:15 a.m. your time and I wonder what you will do today? It is time for me to go to sleep. I am thinking of you and praying you will have a beautiful day. I know God is making a way from here to there....I hope you will wait for us and I hope you dream of a family that is us. I love you. I am sure of that. Good night from here little "Kit".

No comments:

Post a Comment